Little Big Shots Series 2 – Application terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THEM AND SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION. BY COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING THIS APPLICATION YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia Pty Ltd (the “Producer”) will only accept applications submitted online via this website.
2. You must be a parent or legal guardian of the child who is applying to participate in the television series, “Little Big Shots” (the “Program”). You must complete this application and/or submit any video on behalf of the child.
3. By completing and submitting the application and/or any video you confirm that you would like to put your child forward to be considered to take part in the Program.
4. These terms and conditions apply whether or not your child is selected to participate in the Program.
5. Your child must have been born between 24th September, 2004 and 24th September, 2013 to be eligible to apply.
6. You and your child will need to:
(a) be an Australian citizen or permanent resident; or be of international origin and be available to travel to and be entitled to enter Australia;
(b) be available for filming in Sydney for up to 2 days in early to mid 2018 (subject to variation to the production schedule by the Producer).
7. The Producer encourages diversity in all of its programming and you are encouraged to apply on behalf of children of all abilities.
8. You confirm that neither you, nor your child, nor any member of your immediate family or anyone living in your household are or have been within the last two (2) years an employee, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
(a) Seven Network (Operations) Limited (the “Broadcaster”) or its affiliates or any television station owned and operated by the Broadcaster or its affiliates;
(b) the Producer or its affiliates;
(c) any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Program; or
9. You understand that the completion and submission of this application and/or any video on behalf of your child does not constitute an offer or representation that your child will be considered to participate in the Program or will appear on the Program.
10. You acknowledge and agree that the Producer is not able to respond to all applications individually and that you will only hear from the Producer in the event that your child has been selected to be taken through to the next stage of the selection process.
11. The Producer’s decisions in relation to selection of participants in the Program is final and not subject to challenge or appeal.
12. You acknowledge and agree that the Producer has no obligation to return to you any materials that you submit as part of this application.
13. You agree to keep confidential all information that you obtain about the production, publicity and exploitation of the Program and the businesses of the Producer and/or the Broadcaster and matters relating to the application process, except to the extent that such information is public knowledge.
14. You agree that neither you nor your child shall make any statement or give any interview about your child’s participation in the selection process via any media or social media.
15. You agree that any footage recorded by the Producer during the selection process may be used by the Producer, the Broadcaster or their licensees for the purpose of producing and exploiting the Program throughout the world in perpetuity in all media.
16. You acknowledge and agree that, if your child is invited to particpate in the Program:
(a) you and your child will abide by any rules of the Program devised by the Producer from time to time and will accept any decision of the Producer as final;
(b) as a condition of your child participating in the Program, you will be required to enter into a separate agreement with the Producer and to agree to consents, releases and waivers on behalf of your child;
(c) neither you nor your child will be entitled to any remuneration; and
(d) you will provide your consent to background checks being carried out on you and your child and your child undergoing basic medical and psychological examinations.
17. All personal information in relation to you and your child that is supplied by you in connection with this application, which may include “sensitive information” as defined in the Privacy Act 1988 and/or any video (“Personal Information”), will be included in a database and used for the purpose of considering your application. If your application for your child to take part in the Program is successful, such Personal Information will also be processed in connection with the production, exploitation, promotion and distribution of the Program. The Producer may share this Personal Information with its affiliates and licensees, including, without limitation, the Broadcaster. The Producer will keep your Personal Information securely and will process your Personal Information strictly in accordance with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1988.
18. You confirm that all information provided by you in connection with this application is accurate and truthful and you acknowledge that the Producer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove your child from participation in the application process and/or the Program at any time if the Producer has a reasonable belief that any information provided by you is untruthful, inaccurate or misleading.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and the courts of New South Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these terms and conditions.